Following the release of her solo debut in 2021 with “i found u,” Daisy Guttridge returns with a brand new single titled “Skin,” featuring Marc E. Bassy. The British-born, LA-based singer-songwriter’s second single was produced by TK Kayembe (Masego and Kehlani), long time trusted collaborators and executive producer.
“Skin” serves as a glimpse into Guttridge’s upcoming debut EP, The High, a personal sonic journey of her newfound sound. The single features intimacy and yearning while exuding a infectious chorus, and the effortless flow of Marc E. Bassy. Guttridge delivers a powerful and passionate vocal perfomance amongst the genre-bending atmosphere. Influential elements of alt-pop, hip-hop, hyperpop, and R&B are woven through the production.
Although known for her collaborations in the dance community (Tommy Trash, Big Gigantic, Hippie Sabotage, Vicetone), Daisy Guttiridge is stepping into the light as her own solo act. She continues to tour providing support for Hippie Sabotage’s Rooms of Hallucination Tour, and prepares to release more music this year.
“Skin” by Daisy Guttridge and Marc E. Bassy was released on February 25th, 2022, via Boom.Records.
ROOMS OF HALLUCINATION TOUR DATES
- Feb 25 – Atlanta, GA – Coca-Cola Roxy
- Feb 26 – New Orleans, LA – Orpheum
- Feb 27 – Birmingham, AL – Iron City
- Mar 1 – St. Petersburg, FL – Jannus Live
- Mar 3 – Houston, TX – Stereo Live
- Mar 4 – Dallas, TX – The Factory Deep Ellum
- Mar 5 – Austin, TX – Stubb’s
- Mar 8 – Tulsa, OK – Cain’s Ballroom
- Mar 9 – Oklahoma City, OK – The Criterion
- Mar 10 – Albuquerque, NM – El Rey Theatre
- Mar 11 – Phoenix, AZ – The Van Buren
- Mar 12 – Tucson, AZ – Rialto Theater
- May 5 – Morrison, CO – Red Rocks *SOLD OUT*