Starting your weekend off with a brand new feature, Stagehoppers’ Friday Picks, to highlight some new music of various genres and artists for you to sink your teeth into. Enjoy!
“Monster” – Zhu featuring John The Blind
- Grammy-nominated musician and producer ZHU is back with his latest single “Monster” with multi-platinum co-producer and co-writer John The Blind. ZHU’s music traditionally follows dark and ominous grooves, however, “Monster” offers more uplifting and bright emotions with a catchy hook. There are beautiful harmonies in the vocals, a subtle energy in the drum groove, and synth keyboards create enough grit in the overall bright atmosphere.
“Ego Insaniac” – Shadient
- English producer Shadient kicks off hype for his debut album via Gud Vibrations, the record label of NGHTMRE & SLANDER, with first single “Ego Insaniac.” Featuring a blend of rock and bass music accompanied by eerie vocals, “Ego Isaniac” offers insight into the beautifully dark creativity behind Shadient. Can’t wait to hear more from this album!
“Ring The Alarm” – DJ Snake and Malaa
- Energy is the name of the game with this latest collaboration from DJ Snake and Malaa. This house anthem is the perfect addition to the repertoire for festivals as it features in your face hype vocals, punchy rave synths, and blasting alarms. Fans will get to hear this track on the main-stage in no-time as Malaa and DJ Snake are preparing for their North American mini-tour, which includes a Hard Summer Festival performance next weekend.
“Replay” – Kayzo and Whales, with Shiah Maisel
- Kayzo, Whales, and Shiah Maisel will have you pressing “Replay” on their latest single. With the blend of vibrant Rock vocals from Shiah Maisel and the intense sound design from Kayzo and Whales, “Replay” makes for a great addition for rockers and bass heads everywhere. No doubt this will be another track that will dominate live sets!
“Hard Street” – Wax Motif, ALRT, and Nessly
- Staple G-House producer, Wax Motif, teams up with rising force ALRT and rapper Nessly for a hard hitting, bass dominated, dance groove for the weekend club scene. Nessly’s colorful aesthetic shines through his animated flow, while the well-honed production skills deliver a blend of rolling bass, pounding drums, and soaring synths.
“Hear My Call” – Trivecta, Gem & Tauri, featuring Tyler Graves
- House music is back on Ophelia Records with “Hear My Call” by Trivecta and Gem & Tauri, featuring Tyler Graves. With elements of melodic trance-like synths floating alongside Tyler Graves’ ethereal vocals, “Hear My Call” ties it all in with an energetic house groove in the drop. The artists even give listeners an extended mix to dive into “Hear My Call.”
“Rude Boy “ – Zafrir
- Multi-instrumentalist and producer Zafrir has been taking the music scene by storm with his high level productions, unique blend of sounds, and collaborations in the mainstream, with Armin Van Buuren, Vini Vici, and Steve Aoki. In his latest track, Zafrir puts a twist on Rihanna’s “Rude Boy” with a tribalistic percussive house groove.
“Won’t Leave Your Side” – Nora En Pure featuring Liz Cass
- Let’s bring the energy down with the eclectic, relaxing deep house vibes created by Nora En Pure on “Won’t Leave Your Side” featuring Liz Cass. There is a graceful relation between all the elements, from the percussion, synths, bass, and vocals. “Won’t Leave Your Side” offers a rejuvenating and uplifting atmosphere for listeners to happily dance along to. Extended mix offered as well!